Our site is in Beta Live, we welcome your feedback to help us improve the site.
Pay for garden waste - existing customers only
By paying for the Garden Waste Service this means you are accepting our terms and conditions of service. You must read these here before making payment.
Please remember, the service is per property and if you move it cannot be transferred or refunded.
You will need the reference number on your renewal letter. If you don't have this you need to telephone 0191 278 7878 and ask for "garden waste."
If you are late renewing the service please be aware this may lead to a break in your collection service.
If you have any questions about this or you have lost your reference number, please phone 0191 2787878 and ask for "garden waste."
If you have any questions about this, please phone 0191 2787878 and ask for "garden waste."
Did you know?
If you are an existing Garden Waste Customer, and you sign up in time, you should not have any break in your collection service and get the full amount of collections for the period.
If you sign up late, you run the risk of missing some collections so remember to renew in time!
Garden waste service
Pages in this area
- Garden waste service
- Pay for garden waste - new customers only
- Pay for garden waste - existing customers only
- Assisted lift service
- Bulky waste collection price list
- Check your bin day
- Home composting
- Household Waste & Recycling Centres
- Household hazardous waste and asbestos
- Household waste duty of care
- How to recycle more and reduce waste
- Looking after your bins
- Missed bin collections
- Our bin policies and rules
- Problems with bins
- Recycling A to Z
- Recycling in your bathroom
- Recycling on Holidays - Christmas, Easter, other celebrations and Bank Holidays
- Replacement bins and caddies
- Shared bins
- Tips for recycling more
- What goes in each bin?
- Recycling your bulky Items
- Bulky waste collection