Pay for garden waste - existing customers only
By paying for the Garden Waste Service this means you are accepting our terms and conditions of service.
Please remember, the service is per property and if you move it cannot be transferred or refunded.
The charge for existing customers to renew is £26 for 2020 only. Please check the main webpage for details regarding this.
You will need the reference number. This will be on the renewal letters but if you have not got it, please phone 0191 2787878 and ask for "garden waste" or email Gardenwaste@newcastle.gov.uk
Renewal letters go out to existing customers from 14 April 2020. If you already have your reference number you do not need to wait for your letter and you can renew now.
If you are late renewing the service please be aware this may lead to a break in your collection service.
If you have any questions about this, please phone 0191 2787878 and ask for "garden waste."
Did you know?
If you are an existing Garden Waste Customer, and you sign up in time, you should not have any break in your collection service and get the full amount of collections for the period.
If you sign up late, you run the risk of missing some collections so remember to renew in time!
Garden waste service
Pages in this area
- Covid19 Update - Reopening of Household Waste and Recycling Centres
- New Access Rules for the Household Waste and Recycling Centres
- Pay for garden waste - new customers only
- Pay for garden waste - existing customers only
- Assisted lift service
- Bulky waste collection price list
- Check your bin day
- Food waste
- Garden waste service
- Home composting
- Household Waste & Recycling Centres
- Household hazardous waste and asbestos
- Household waste duty of care
- How to recycle more and reduce waste
- Looking after your bins
- Missed bin collections
- Our bin policies and rules
- Problems with bins
- Recycling A to Z
- Recycling Plastics
- Recycling in your bathroom
- Recycling in your kitchen
- Recycling on Holidays - Christmas, Easter, other celebrations and Bank Holidays
- Replacement bins and caddies
- Shared bins
- Tips for recycling more
- What goes in each bin?
- Recycling your bulky Items
- Bulky waste collection