Pay for garden waste - existing customers only
By paying for the Garden Waste Service this means you are accepting our terms and conditions of service.
Please remember, the service is per property and if you move it cannot be transferred or refunded.
The charge for existing customers to renew is £40 for 2021.
You will need the reference number. This will be on the renewal letters but if you have not got it, please email Gardenwaste@newcastle.gov.uk
If you already have your reference number you do not need to wait for your letter and you can renew now. Your number will be the same as last year.
Renewal letters go out to existing customers from 8 March 2021.
If you are late renewing please be aware this may lead to a break in your collection service.
If you have any questions about this, please phone 0191 2787878 and ask for "garden waste."
Did you know?
Please remember to pay as soon as possible. If you sign up late, you run the risk of missing some collections so remember to renew in time!
Your reference number would only change if you move house, so if you have your letters from last year the reference will be the same.
Garden waste service
Pages in this area
- Covid19 Update - Reopening of Household Waste and Recycling Centres
- New Access Rules for the Household Waste and Recycling Centres
- Pay for garden waste - new customers only
- Pay for garden waste - existing customers only
- Assisted lift service
- Bulky waste collection price list
- Check your bin day
- Food waste
- Garden waste service
- Home composting
- Household Waste & Recycling Centres
- Household hazardous waste and asbestos
- Household waste duty of care
- How to recycle more and reduce waste
- Looking after your bins
- Missed bin collections
- Our bin policies and rules
- Problems with bins
- Recycling A to Z
- Recycling Plastics
- Recycling in your bathroom
- Recycling in your kitchen
- Recycling on Holidays - Christmas, Easter, other celebrations and Bank Holidays
- Replacement bins and caddies
- Shared bins
- Tips for recycling more
- What goes in each bin?
- Recycling your bulky Items
- Bulky waste collection