Business Energy Efficiency Support - fully funded SME audits
We can provide you with a fully funded energy efficiency audit for your small or medium sized business, delivered by a qualified energy expert. The audit will identify energy efficiency improvements and we will work with your business to develop a plan to achieve these savings. This can also reduce your company's Carbon footprint and environmental impact.
A limited capital grant will also be available for eligible businesses to apply for, which would help fund the capital cost of energy efficiency improvements identified in the energy audit.
If you are interested in benefitting from this fully funded service please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your business name and full contact details. We will contact you to confirm eligibility.
The service is supported by funding from the European Regional Development Fund.
Energy Services can provide a comprehensive service to assist your business to reduce energy and water costs and to improve your business sustainability credentials. We currently work with over 600 sites and manage a £12 million energy spend.
Did you know?
Annual energy costs can be reduced by up to 20% by improving energy efficiency and energy management.
How we can help
- monitoring and checking of all energy use to ensure anomalies are identified and investigated so that energy costs are minimised;
- an interactive on-line reporting portal allows you to access detailed energy and Carbon information;
- identification of energy funding and advice for energy reduction projects.
- prepare and present building energy audits with low cost to high costs energy saving recommendations;
- issue Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs);
- provide guidance on current energy and Carbon legislation.
- deliver energy training for staff to ensure low cost energy saving recommendations can be achieved.
Renewable energy and energy efficiency improvements
- advice on renewables such as solar PV, wind biomass and the financial incentives available;
- advise on retrofit projects and developing the business case for investment;
- project management of building energy improvements such as lighting and insulation.
Contact us to find out more
phone: 0191 278 3427. email: email@example.com
Save money on your business energy bills
Switching energy supplier can help to reduce your energy bills.
Guidance for small businesses on switching supplier can be found on the Ofgem website.
Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) Energy Efficiency Scheme
The CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme is a mandatory carbon emissions reporting programme for businesses and organisations who use more than 6,000MWh per year of electricity. The scheme is aimed at improving energy efficiency and cutting emissions in large public and private sector organisations. Visit the CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme webpages on the Gov.uk website.
Advice from the Carbon Trust
The Carbon Trust helps organisations of all sizes to cut their energy bills with practical advice, free publications, interest free loans and on-site surveys. Visit the Carbon Trust.
The Renewable Heat Incentive
The Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) is a Government environmental programme that provides financial incentives to increase the uptake of renewable heat. The RHI pays participants of the scheme who generate and use renewable energy to heat their buildings. Find out more about the RHI.