This school has now permanently closed.

If you are a former student and you want a replacement exam certificate

Contact the exam board directly to get a replacement exam certificate or certified statement of results.

You can’t get a replacement certificate for an O level, CSE, GCSE or A level - your exam board will send you a ‘certified statement of results’ instead. You can use this in place of your exam certificate, eg for a university or job application. Boards may give you a replacement certificate for other qualifications they offer.

You may need to prove your identity and pay a fee.

Contact details for exam boards

If you want proof of attendance

Some students may find they need proof of school attendance for job applications.  Enquiries relating to All Saints should be directed to:

Jacqui Brophy, Lead Specialist Data Quality & Standards on phone: 0191 2115360 E-Mail:

Business or other enquiries

If your query concerns any other aspect of All Saints College closure, please contact Helen Balmbra School Organisation & Capital Specialist by email or phone 0191 278 7878

Page last updated: 
11 December 2013
Was this page useful?