For information on all aspects of student finance including student loans, grants, bursaries, scholarships, travel grants for studying abroad see 

This information is aimed at undergraduates and postgraduates in higher education.

It includes information about specific specialisms such as dance and drama, teacher training, NHS funding and social work.

It also includes information about funding available due to individual circumstances such as Disabled Student Allowances and childcare grants.

You may also find the general information on universities and higher education useful. 

Are you looking for information about further education or adult learning?

If you are looking for general information on financial help for apprenticeships, further education 16- 19 or funding for adult learning see here.

Page last updated: 
10 August 2012
Was this page useful?