First waiting list run is 20 March 2019

The first waiting list run has now happened. If we have been able to offer a higher preference for your on-time application we have sent emails today (20 March 2019) and letters have been sent out in the post. Where a valid email address was listed on your on-time application this is the method we have used to contact you.

Please read the information below. Our phone lines are open 9.00am - 2.30pm, however we expect to be extremely busy. Please be aware that we will not provide offer information out over the phone.

Deadline: The deadline for late applications or changes to be included in the second waiting list run on 10 April 2019 is 22 March 2019. For more information click on the links below. 

Late applications and after National Offer Day
Apply here
Read before you apply


Information for parents (pdf)
List of all schools - including admissions number and feeder links (pdf)
How places were allocated in previous years (pdf)
Key dates in the Transfer process (pdf)

Links to useful information

Page last updated: 
19 March 2019
Was this page useful?