The admission arrangements for the school academic year starting in September 2013 have been formally agreed in accordance with the statutory process for determining admissions arrangements for all maintained schools in Newcastle.
The admission policies for own admission authority schools are published on the individual schools section of this website.
Admission arrangements for 2013
- Admission policy for nursery schools
- Admission policy for nursery classes in Community First and Primary schools
- Coordinated admissions scheme for First, Primary, Middle, Secondary, Trust Schools and Academies in the area of Newcastle City Council Local Authority
- Admission policy for Community Primary and First Schools and Central Walker Church of England Primary School
- Admission policy for Community Middle and Secondary Schools, Kenton School and All Saints Church of England College Trust
- Admission policy for sixth form in Newcastle community schools
- Newcastle schools admission numbers from September 2013