Fomal consultation for admission to Newcastle schools 2018/19
The formal consultation for the proposed admission policy for community and primary schools 2018-19, the proposed admission policy for Walbottle Campus and the draft Co-ordinated Admission Scheme 2018/19 is now open. Any comments should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of 20 January 2017.
- Proposed community and primary school policy 2018-19
- Proposed admission policy for Walbottle Campus 2018-19
- Draft co-ordinated admission scheme 2018-19
The following schools are also formally consulting on their admission policy 2018/19. The following schools are also consulting on their admission policy 2018/19. To access the consultation documents click on the individual school.
School admission arrangements and statistical information for the current and previous years:
- Admission arrangements for 2017-18
- Admission arrangements for 2016-17
- Admission arrangements for 2015-16
- Admission arrangements for 2014-15
- Admission arrangements for 2013-14
Statutory annual admissions report
The following statutory reports provide data and commentary on a number of school admissions issues, as required by the Office of the Schools Adjudicator.