26 January 2022

| | 2 min read

Reporting a Faulty Streetlight

If you see a faulty light column please report it to us using the column number if you have it.

Faulty streetlights should be reported directly to SSE (the contractor for streetlights in Newcastle upon Tyne).  You can contact SSE by freephone on 0800 085 7307, or alternatively report faults on their website.