Club Gaming and Club Machine Permit Application (pdf 54.72kb)
Prize Gaming Machine Permit Application (pdf 91.44kb)
Gaming Machine or Gaming Machine Permit Application Form (pdf 100.67kb)
Consent to transfer (pdf 50.23kb)
Temporary Use Notice (28kb)
Premises Licence - Press Notice to be published (pdf 18.18kb)
Provisional Statement - Press Notice to be published (pdf 18.28kb)
Small Society Lottery Return (pdf 22.59kb)
Advice for applicants - Advertisement of applications
The Act and Regulations made under the Act require that in the case of an application under section 159 for a premises licence or under section 204 for a provisional statement, or under section 187 to vary a premises licence, the applicant must publish notice of his application -
- in a local newspaper (Newcastle Journal or Evening Chronicle) on at least one occasion during the period of ten working days starting with the day after the day on which the application is made to the relevant licensing authority; and
- by displaying a notice on the premises to which the application relates -
- in a place at which it can conveniently be read by members of the public from the exterior of the premises;
- for a period of no less than 28 consecutive days starting on the day on which the application is made to the licensing authority.
In a case where -
- the application is for a provisional statement in respect of premises, and
- the premises have not been constructed, or the applicant does not have the right to occupy the premises, on the date on which the application is made.
The applicant is required to display the notice at a place -
- which is as near as reasonably practicable to the premises or proposed premises, and
- where it can conveniently be read by members of the public.
An advertisement must be made in the format set out in the Gambling Act 2005 Section 160 and regulations SI 2006 /459. This can be accessed via the Newcastle City Council.
Unfortunately we are not able to accept electronically completed application forms at the present time, however you can print out the application forms and address them to the Licensing Authority, Newcastle City Council, Public Safety and Regulation, Civic Centre, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8QH.