The Parks and Countryside Ranger service manage the Council’s grazing fields. These fields are mainly to the west and north of the City, some of which are available to graze horses, cattle or sheep.

For details of availability, please contact Hazel Fimister on 0191 211 5649, who arranges the grazing licences.

Page last updated: 
17 April 2018
1 Start 2 Complete
Was this page useful?