A Security Industry Authority (SIA) licence is required if you work as a Door Supervisor and are responsible for security or determining the suitability of people entering premises or dealing with conflict in pubs, clubs and other licenced premises open to the public.

Contact the SIA helpline on 0844 8921025 for further information or visit their website Security Industry Authority Website.

Page last updated: 
7 November 2017
Was this page useful?