On the morning of 24th June 2016, the ERDF Technical Assistance team at the City Council hosted an event at the Core aimed at supporting potential applicants to access the funding for Low Carbon. The agenda for the day is available here (pdf, 298kb).
The presentations are available here:
- Claire Prospert, and Kit England, Newcastle City Council - Welcome, purpose of the day and closing slides (pdf, 573kb)
- Adrian Mcloughlin, Newcastle City Council - Newcastle Climate Change strategy and priorities (pdf, 3,623kb)
- James Davies, North East LEP - Strategic context for Low Carbon - Strategic Economic Plan, European Structural and Investment Strategy (pdf, 302kb)
- Carl Howard, DCLG - An overview of, and update on the PA4 Low Carbon guidance (pdf, 392kb)
- Richard Beedle, Byker Trust - Overview of Byker Trust Energy Efficiency Project (pdf, 1,138kb)
- Vicky Cuthbertson, Groundwork - North East Community Energy (pdf, 1,447kb)
The event was part-funded by the ERDF programme for England 2014-2020.