Newcastle City Council operates a number of Enterprise Centres across the city. Each has a wide range of facilities as well as its own unique characteristics, providing premises for new or expanding businesses.
Newcastle Enterprise Centres
The Newcastle Enterprise Centres offer new and existing businesses a wide range of serviced accommodation, from workshops to office space.
With four locations the centres offer a variety of units to suit various business needs; from modern city centre office accommodation to light manufacturing workshops all within close proximity of the city centre.
Their locations are:
- i2 - Byker
- i4 - Quayside
- i6 - Charlotte Square (City Centre)
- i8 - Lynnwood
With easy in, easy out options the rates are highly competitive and the occupancy arrangements provide new businesses with great flexibility.
Each centre has a range of services and benefits, including all inclusive rents, free parking and a range of supplementary support packages such as administration and marketing.
More information on the Newcastle Enterprise Centres is available at: http://www.newcastleenterprisecentres.co.uk/
Or contact Manager: Diane McElligott, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0191 275 5000
Located in the Ouseburn area of the city, the Toffee Factory is a beautifully refurbished new building providing high quality, contemporary serviced office space for a range of digital and creative businesses, from start-ups in a shared workspace to larger offices for established companies.
More information can be found at: www.toffeefactory.co.uk/
The Core building, located on Science Central is designed with new and growing knowledge-based businesses in mind. The seven storey development has around 38,000 sq ft of floor space available for lease. The office spaces run across a range of sizes from approximately 175 sq ft to 425 sq ft and may be combined into spaces of various sizes up to 1,000 sq ft as required by individual businesses.
- Office space - for small to medium sized innovation businesses (from one to 20 people), providing contemporary workspace in a highly professional environment.
- Virtual office services for start-up businesses and mobile business people that require a postal address and professional call answering service, as well as access to touch-down spaces and meeting rooms.
- Showcase event space and meeting roomsFfor businesses and organisations that require either meeting, event or demonstration space in a high profile location.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) space for Newcastle University
- The top floor of the building will provide one large office space of 5,748 sq ft.
All businesses located in the building benefit from reception services, access to meeting rooms and security. There is also dedicated car parking spaces and access to ample car parking in the nearby vicinity.
More information can be found at: http://www.thecorenewcastle.co.uk/ or telephone 0191 495 7300
Other Council owned commercial property
More information on available Council owned commercial, retail and industrial property can be found on our property enquiries page.