Please let us know as soon as possible when you change address.

If you are new to the Newcastle area or have not been liable for council tax in the area before please complete our online 'Move In To Newcastle' form

If you are already a resident of Newcastle paying council tax, please complete our online 'Change of Address' form, to tell us where you have moved to.

Page last updated: 
21 September 2017
Was this page useful?