The benefit section fo the council deal with various matters in relation to Housing Benefit, Council Tax Reduction, Discretionary Housing Payments and Crisis Support Scheme. Please select from the forms below to contact the correct department.
Where possible have your reference number and contact details available before you start
- New claim for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- New claim for Universal Credit
- Report a change in circumstance
- Change of address notification
- Provide tenant information (to be completed by landlord, housing officer or internal department)
- Provide evidence, documentation of photos to support your claim
- Make an enquiry about an existing application or claim
- Housing Benefit and CTR Appeal Form
- Direct Payment to Landlord Request Form
- Discretionary Housing Payment Application
- Apply for help from the Crisis Support Scheme
- Self Employed Assessment Form
- Report Benefit Fraud
If you need help completing your form, please contact us.