NNT Law is a new joint initiative by Newcastle City Council and North Tyneside Council to extend our offer of high quality, affordable legal services to a wider range of clients in the public and third sector.
Our qualified, experienced legal staff can provide the assistance and guidance you are looking for across a wide range of public sector law matters - delivering a local service that understands your local requirements.
Find guidance on the Council’s legal powers, where you can go for advice, help and support and common legal queries.
Pages in this section
- Bath Lane - Prohibition of Skateboarding etc.
- Blue Carpet Square - Prohibition of Skateboarding etc.
- Bylaws - Penalty for offence
- Bylaws for the regulation of Cycling and Vehicles on the Town Moor
- Bylaws for the regulation of the Bigg Market
- Controlling Acupuncture, Tattooing, Ear-Piercing and Electrolysis
- Eldon Garden Walkways
- Eldon Square (High Friars Ext.) Walkways
- Eldon Square - Prohibition of smoking
- Eldon Square Development Walkways
- Employment of Children
- Good rule and Government of the City
- Grainger Market - prohibition of smoking
- Grainger Market
- Hackney Carriages
- Old Eldon Square - Prohibition of Skateboarding etc.
- Quayside Sunday Market
- Regulation of Swimming Baths or Bathing Places
- South African War Memorial, Haymarket - Prohibition of Skateboarding etc.
- St Mary's Cathedral Area - Prohibition of Skateboarding etc.
- The Civic Centre - Prohibition of Skateboarding etc
- Thornton Street - Prohibition of Skateboarding etc.
- Urinating and Defecating in a Public Place