Our Public Access site provided by IDOX is designed to give you the ability to search, comment and track applications made to our Building Control, Licensing and Planning departments.
It includes the following functionality:
- Simple search (by application/licence number, street name, post code or a keyword)
- Advanced search (by licence type, between dates, by ward)
- Associated documentation (application forms, plans etc)
- The ability to save searches
- Track applications
- Email notifications of changes to applications that you are tracking
*Please note you must register to make a comment, representation or track and save searches against an application. When making a representation your contact details may be forwarded to the applicant (or their Agent) or to other Authorities such as the police. If you do not want your details passed onto any other parties please let us know.
Licensing Public Access
*Please note that on 31 March 2014 we upgraded the IDOX Public Access system to a new version. If you experience problems with the system, in particular the improved mapping function, it is recommended that you can resolve this by upgrading your internet browser to the latest version, or trying a different browser software. The new Public Access application is recommended to be used with Microsoft Internet Explorer version 9 and above, Google Chrome or Apple Safari.*
If you require advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: